Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Redneck Confession


I don't get to church much (okay, ever) but I did find a great way to clear my conscious of wrong. Thanks to the Jerry Springer Show, you can now confess on-line to the same man of the cloth that has brought you some of the best weddings of all times, including: a brother and sister, hostage weddings and misc. life unions. I will say that there are some funny confessions on here, and if I had to guess, most of them are real. In case you didn't figure it out, the shirtless guy is the reverand. Start confessing by clicking here

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confess, my sister is my mother who is dating my brother...

 
At 3:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO TO OPRAH!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home