Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fantasy Football


So I'm just learning about fantasy football. So far I'm not impressed... My husband says "It's a lot like a Dungeons and Dragons Club". Seems like far to much effort to me. I definently don't have the spare time at work to play...

SEATTLE (Reuters) - Office workers combing the league waiver wire for running backs or back-up quarterbacks are part of a growing number of fantasy football owners costing employers as much as $1.1 billion a week in lost productivity, according to a study released on Wednesday.
During the National Football League regular season, nearly 37 million people spend an average of 50 minutes a week at work managing their fantasy teams comprised of real-life players tallying points based on statistical performance, according to outplacement consultants Challenger, Gray & Christmas, Inc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home