Monday, December 18, 2006

Last Email...

Dear Friends,
I have prepared this short note to you all to explain. This will come as a shock to some of you, but I have made the monumental decision to take off for a complete year effective Monday next. There are a number of reasons, but the major contributor to my decision has been my involvement with and (don't laugh) guerrilla group in Bolivia, who are fighting for freedom and justice against unbelievable odds.I have been in contact with this group by email, and I am told that I can bring a couple of my weapons with me to use in close combat and now I will finally join them .I know most of you will think I am totally crazy! Really, I have not made this decision lightly. Nothing you can say or do will stop me from doing what I truly believe in. I realize the timing is terrible and my family will suffer -- but, I hope to see you again in happier days .Thanks for understanding! Good -Bye for now!










Thanks DK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home